We provide a 6-Step Fertilization Program to provide a balanced blend of fertilizer that will give your lawn deep green color, keep it weed free and a make sure it has a healthy root structure.
Our six (6) lawn applications include:
- Spring – Granular fertilizer plus a weed pre-emergent.
- Late Spring – Granular fertilizer plus weed and crabgrass pre-emergent, and liquid weed control.
- Summer – Liquid fertilizer plus weed control, also known as a “weed and feed.” Plus, a grub preventative IF purchased.
- Late Summer – Granular slow-released fertilizer. Granular surface insect control and weed control as needed.
- Fall – Liquid fertilizer plus broadleaf weed control.
- Winterizer – Granular fertilizer.
We also offer additional services which include; Grub Preventative, Lime Applications, Aeration and Over-seeding, Soil Analysis and Soil Enhancement Treatments.
All of these services are provided by Lake Erie Lawn Care
Our certified turf specialist knows how and when to apply weed control in a safe conscientious manner. This service will help to dispose of any unpleasant weeds and grass that could be growing anywhere from a parking lot, along a fence line, or growing out of sidewalk cracks.